Tuesday, August 18, 2009

latest obsession





Have great ideas and need to get them out? A great way to put your ideas into perspective is collaging images! one of my favorite things is making collages, and www.polyvore.com is just the place to collage anything you want from artwork to your favorite outfits! be creative and let your true style emerge as you play on this truly magnificent site! I'm constantly making new creations but two of my favorites are the ones above, the first being a favorite outfit of mine and the second using major fashion icon Audrey Hepburn as my muse for a collage of other things I adore. Check out polyvore you'll be happy you did.

1 comment:

  1. Hai Ella! i got your blog address from your friend's blog. Nice blog anyway, let's follow each other then. XOs

    www.gd-dujour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete