Monday, October 19, 2009

celebrity style

Among all the fashion icons and fashionistas I often find looks and outfits that are to die for! Some of my recent favorites are worn by LC:


I love Lauren Conrad's style. She always looks so cute and put together. In the first picture she's wearing a floral print dress which seem to be everywhere right now! I absolutely love them. You can never have too many floral dresses they go with everything. You can dress it up for a night out or wear it with flats and a sweater for a more casual day. In the second picture, dressed up for a premiere, she looks cute in a blazer, high waisted skirt and blouse. In the third picture she's wearing my favorite: black skinny jeans. This is really something EVERY woman needs in her closet. What better to pair your new pumps with than a pair of black skinnys?

No comments:

Post a Comment